Monday, April 4, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect

Well, here we go! My first ever blog post!
I decided to start blogging after spending countless hours online looking at other crafty, thrifty blogs.
Lately I've been obsessed with redecorating and all the awesome remodeling I've seen, but being as we are renters, I can't really paint and build.
Although, I CAN'T WAIT until someday when we get a house. :)
In the mean time, I'm creating decorations for my apartment and for gifts, and right now trying NOT to buy anything to do it.
This is the first time I've ever blogged, and to be honest, HTML codes TERRIFY the heck out of me! I have no clue what I'm doing whatsoever, but thankfully I'm a pretty quick learner, so here goes nothing!
{Here's a picture of my cat, Ben, being a lil' too comfortable.}


No comments: