Friday, June 24, 2011

I am... POOPED!

As in tired. Sleepy. Exhausted.
I started a new job this week (so thankful and glad of that), but I am not having an easy time adjusting to my schedule.
While training, I'll be on 1st shift (NOT a morning person--yet), and then eventually move to 3rd shift (those hours are more like my schedule!).
I was actually too exhausted every evening to even make anything, which is not like me.
I don't post everyday, but I can usually do something once a week.
Hopefully I'll be able to get some stuff done this weekend and this upcoming week.
I have a lot of ideas, so I'm hoping I'll get to all of them!
I have been working on cleaning my craft room (it should be quarantined), which is taking FOR. EV. ER. but I'm being thorough and actually throwing out and donating a lot, so I guess it will be worth it in the end. :o) And, I've taken both before and in-progress pictures (not sure if I'll show them yet or not.... trust me-- it's BAD!) and will also take after pictures.
I know it'll be a lot easier to work in once it's organized.
Besides, I'm itchin' to use my Silhouette, and I promised myself I couldn't even open it until I had a clean room-- and I've been good so far.
I'm hoping to relax and catch up on some sleep this weekend, and I'm excited because I get to visit with some good friends from college tomorrow for a game night!
It's been almost a year since I've been able to see them because they lived in Iowa. Now they're back in Ohio, so all is well! :)
Have a good weekend, and stay tuned for some projects next week!
Photobucket

No comments: