Monday, June 13, 2011

My Favorite Fruit Dip!

I love summer time and cook-outs and get-togethers it brings! This was the 2nd weekend in a row that we've attended one, and this time I'm brought a fruit platter instead of a fattening dessert. To go along with the fruit, I whipped up this super easy fruit dip! I love this dip-- my mom used to make it since I can remember, and it tastes great with apples, grapes, and strawberries (and off the spoon...).
To make it, you'll need:
  • 1 {8 oz.} pkg. cream cheese, softened (I use Neufchâtel, or the less fat kind)
  • 1 {7 oz.} jar of marshmallow cream
  • 2 t. vanilla (or you can use other flavorings or extracts if you prefer)

     
That's it! Three easy ingredients! Beat the cream cheese and the marshmallow cream together until combined. Add vanilla and beat together. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Eat with apples, strawberries, grapes, graham crackers, or a spoon! Yum!!!

I'm linking up to the following linky parties:






Somewhat Simple

9 comments:

DoublClik said...

Great recipe recommendation, and we got all those ingredients here! Double bonus.

Greetings from Mexico,

DoublClik Photo Blog

Linda Stubbs said...

Thank you so much for coming over and signing up!!!! It has been such a sweet party. Glad you came.

This is the best recipe........we have made it before. Thank you for putting it up. I will copy it and put it in my food file.

Hugs from my farm, Linda

MiniBinoy said...

nice yummy recipe Tiffany.. just stumbled upon your beautiful blog..following you.. pls visit my blogs when you get time...

www.minisoven.blogspot.com
www.ministresuretrove.blogspot.com

Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

yum! Fruit dip is great! Thanks for the recipe!

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

I've tasted a similar recipe and it was so delicious! Your version sounds really yummy :)

Anonymous said...

Yum! I eat marshmallow fluff right out of the jar! This looks tasty!!

Chef in Training said...

YUM! I love fruit dip! You have so many great recipes and projects on here! I found your blog through a link party and LOVE it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Debbiedoos said...

YUM!~ This would satisfy my sweet tooth for sure.

Unknown said...

I am a huge fan of fruit dip & it is what I have taught others how to make! Instead of the vanilla though, try Hawaiian Fruit Punch in it so not only do you get an added flavor, but you get the pink color as well! Keep in mind though it has to be the fruit punch for the taste that you want! I love your blog & thanks for coming over to follow ours!